Monday, October 19, 2009

Enjoyment















Hello everyone , sorry dint update my blog for so long I was too lazy to do it . xD

Today Shirley , Yan Kuan and I went to Mid Valley to buy some gifts for the Winners and V.I.P . After we finish buying the gifts then we went to have our lunch at Madam Kwan . Later on , we start our shopping . I bought a tie and the girls , they bought some mask and cosmetic product .


After that , we went to Pets Wonderland to buy mice for the dissection in bio class . Hahaha , 4B students are so cruel they not only killing the frogs only , they also wanna kill the poor mice . Hahhaa , anyway its for the sake of science . Its worthy xD hahaha . THEN , someone appear !!! Hahaa that's the one and only Mi Hui xD . So continue our shopping , later its time for Yan Kuan and I to go back so we separated and say BYE .

That's all folks . I'll update as soon as possible . Bye bye xD

No comments:

Post a Comment